I/O systems - Realiable and versatile
Phoenix Contact's I/O systems are an optimal solution for your transfer of data at output and input level. This way they enable an automation for your system that is genuinely professional. Regardless of whether in a control cabinet, in the field, with a block design or as an adaptable modular system - Phoenix Contact offers the optimal I/Os for your individual protocol or network.
Your benefits at a glance
- Due to a broad range of functions, an openness of the network and international approvals, a multifaceted usage is feasible
- Based on highly reliable devices an enhanced productivity as well as a high availability of the system are enabled
- On the basis of the usage of innovative technologies, there is further future-proof
I/O systems for any usage
Within the wide I/O product range of Phoenix Contact you are able to discover the ideal I/O products for signal acquisition. Through permanent improvements that are enabled by prospective developments as well as close customer contact, the proven technology acts as the fundament for products that are innovative and contain useful functions
- You are able to select from a wide range of I/O terminals and I/O modules for the switchboard, inclusive of very rapid data communication.
- I/O devices which have a high level of functionality and assist modular extension are able to be used within field or especially resilient products that contain a block design that can be used for rough industrial environments.
- Due to our PROFIsafe modules or without any safety controller using SafetyBridge Technology, safety applications can be implemented
- A time-efficient and convenient wiring is made possible by smart connection technologies such as SPEEDCON fast locking system or Push-in Technology.
- A high level of flexibility in the field results of our IO-Link masters and IO-Link/analog converters, in addition analog communication in the absence of any shielded cables can be implemented this way.